- 04-Mar-2013 to 28-Apr-2013 (EST)
- Farmingdale, NY, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
•Identify new prospects and business opportunities. Conceive and implement territory-based lead generation activities for EtQ products and services. Activities may include account meetings, product demonstrations, industry meetings, prospecting, cold-calling and account research
•Close sales in assigned vertical, accounts or territory. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives
•Negotiate contracts with customers involving EtQ legal and management team as required •Assess customer needs and qualify sales opportunities.
•Prepare, present and clarify quotations and all related sale documentation to customers.
•Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with prospective clients at executive levels.
• Accurately forecast software, professional services and training opportunity on a quarterly basis.
•Enter all activities and track all customer related issues in EtQ's CRM database in accordance with SOP's and EtQ Solution Selling Sales Process.
•Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of EtQ solutions with a high degree of proficiency.
•Must analyze and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
• Work closely with our Pre-Sales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients.
• Travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities.
• Coordinate customer support issues, installation and training schedules.
• Serve as a point of contact with customers and members of the Product Support, R&D and QA departments to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate customer audits and/or visits to EtQ.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience selling enterprise software solutions to large corporations and preferably to companies in the Lifesciences, General Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Aviation, Government and EH&S industries.
• Experience selling to C-level executives a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree, in a in a relevant field of study is a plus.
• Proven success of quota over-attainment during the past several years.
• Proven success in previous sales experience demonstrated by W-2 income in the range of/or greater than $150K for each of the past three years. Copies of W-2's may be requested.
PLEASE NOTE: RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM OUTSIDE THE NY AREA - WORKING REMOTELY IS AN OPTION
EEO/AA – M/F/V/H
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!