- 04-Jan-2017 to 05-May-2017 (EST)
- Farmingdale, NY, USA
- Full Time
EtQ- Innovative, Dynamic, Collaborative
Who We Are
EtQ is the leader in Quality and Environmental Health and Safety Management Software Solutions in the industry. Founded in 1992 by principals with over 20 years of experience in enterprise software applications and over 20 years of experience in compliance management, EtQ is the preferred solution for Fortune 100 companies and startup companies alike. We work with some of the largest organizations in the world such as Boar's Head, Chobani, FujiFilm, US Airways, Kimberly-Clark, Virgin America.
Who are Our Employees
At EtQ, it is all about our employees! We encourage our employees to think big and collaborate in everything they do. Working at EtQ is unique in that you are not just aware of the strategic vision of the company; you are a part of it. Every employee is a critical component to the ever-growing success of the organization.
What to Expect in the Role
EtQ is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer that is a self-starter with excellent technical, communication and organizational skills to join our growing Pre-Sales team. You will work with the sales team to engage with sales prospects, understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of EtQ products, and address technical questions that arise throughout the sales process. You should be an eloquent speaker and confident presenter with excellent presentation skills and the ability to persuasively present EtQ's product offering. Your role will allow you to engage directly with customers on both technical and non-technical levels to ensure superior service as well as interact directly with key support and product personnel to resolve issues. You will work directly with EtQ's sales team to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer environments. You will be required to travel (60% plus may be required) to visit customers.
What we Expect From You
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical major.
- Five+ years' experience as a sales engineer with professional services or systems
- Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to answer technical questions about a wide range of hardware and software topics
- Ability to work independently with initiative to manage customer technical issues to successful conclusion
- Outstanding pre-and post-sales account management and follow-through skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Proven track record of selling, building, and/or deploying technology solutions to Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies
Sign Up For Job Alerts!