- 03-Apr-2017 to 02-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Farmingdale, NY, USA
- Full Time
EtQ, Inc. Innovative, Collaborative, Dynamic
Who We Are
EtQ is the leader in Quality and Environmental Health and Safety Management Software Solutions in the industry. Founded in 1992 by principals with over 20 years of experience in enterprise software applications and over 20 years of experience in compliance management, EtQ is the preferred solution for Fortune 100 companies and startup companies alike. We work with some of the largest organizations in the world such as Boar's Head, Chobani, FujiFIlm, US Airways, Kimberly-Clark, Virgin America, and many more.
Who are Our Employees
At EtQ, it is all about our employees! We encourage our employees to think big and collaborate in everything they do. Working at EtQ is unique in that you are not just aware of the strategic vision of the company; you are a part of it. Every employee is a critical component to the ever-growing success of the organization.
Who are We Looking For
EtQ is looking for a talented Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team, the position can be located in Farmingdale, NY or worked remotely. The Enterprise Account Executive will generate sales through personal contact, prospecting, business case justification, demonstrations, phone calls and written proposals. Perform complete sales cycle activities from lead identification, qualification, solution scoping and demonstration through contract negotiation, account transition to services, ongoing support and follow up on sales.
What to expect in the position
- Identify new prospects and business opportunities through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings, industry events, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and sales research.
- Using a consultative sales approach, evaluate customer needs and qualify sales opportunities
- Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of EtQ solutions with a high degree of proficiency
- Work closely with our Pre-Sales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients
- Prepare, present and clarify proposals, quotations and all related sale documentation for prospects and customers
- Negotiate contracts with customers involving EtQ legal and management team as required
- Close sales in assigned vertical, accounts or territory. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Accurately forecast software, professional services and training opportunity revenue
- Conceive and implement target account selling for assigned accounts in conjunction with marketing and insides sales support.
- Prepare and present account and opportunity plans that accurately represent the progress of opportunities in the pipeline
- Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with prospective clients and assigned accounts at executive levels
- Analyze and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes
- Travel often to customer sites to conduct sales activities
- Serve as a point of contact with customers and members of the Product Support, R&D and QA departments to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Coordinate customer audits and/or visits to EtQ
- Represent EtQ at industry trade shows and events
- Continuously learn EtQ Reliance products, value and fit into the customer base
- Enter sales and customer activities including customer complaints and issues in EtQ's CRM database in accordance with SOP's and EtQ Solution Selling Sales Process.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years' experience selling enterprise software solutions to Fortune and Global 2000 companies
- Minimum 2 years' experience selling to C-level executives
- Bachelor's Degree, in a relevant science or technical field of study is a plus. Advanced degree in business a plus.
- Proven success of quota over-attainment during the past three years demonstrated by W-2 income greater than >$200K for each of the past three years. Copies of W-2's may be requested.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management and ISO standards a plus
- Expected minimum of two years' experience at each position held during previous 10 years. Customer references upon request.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills with proven ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence.
- To work independently and a Self-starter with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- At ease establishing business relationships with individuals from various industries & departments and at various corporate levels.
- Comfortable speaking before an audience of between 250 people in either a live meeting or teleconference setting.
- Well versed in Windows and Internet technologies.
- Skilled with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Skype for Business.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!